It’s time for another Question Time podcast.
In this episode, Dave (@Mesut_Ausil) and The Rookies answer your Patreon and Twitter fan questions, covering a wide array of topics including;
- When Luciano Leilua scored his try off the Milford kick, was there a split second where Mitch Doyle could see through time?
- The Walker Brothers and the Warriors. How bad is that fit out of ten?
- In the Rooster Broncos 59-0, how many players would have to drop off the Roosters side of the field before the Broncos managed to win?
- What’s the point of it all as a Broncos fan?
- Question for Dave. How do I get into the Hogwarts goal kicking course?
This, and covering much much more that you asked us, in this week’s Question Time Boom Rookies podcast.
Support us on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.