Guess who’s back, back again. Pedro’s back, tell a friend.
In a yeasty smelling week, we discuss:
- NRL austerity measures including cutting Mal’s Roos wage, re-using jerseys and balls, the NRL creating their own COVID jab and a re-think of Stadium policy.
- Panthers still on tilt from the Tigers for some reason.
- James Maloney sticking in France post-retirement for a season of French park footy.
- The shitshow that has been Curtis Scott’s sacking
- Another retro mystery card, this time from the 1995 Coke Kangaroos series
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
Join our DISCORD chat
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!