Just like the Sea Eagles have done to Des Hasler, our mates have banned us talking about footy on their days off.
This week Lobby is joined by musician, jersey aficionado and die-hard Raiders fan John Sharkey III to discuss:
- Raiders vs the Storm – Pedro’s away so we (very feebly) rip on the Storm. We also plan on how we’re going to sneak into Queensland when the Raiders make the Grand Final.
- Ivan Cleary as a “lawyer”
- Why being a heavily suspended player seems like a cushy job
- Will Chambers sledging targets and how they hint at the deeper problem of nepotism
- How Britpop band Oasis has a parallel storyline in the NRL
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
Go listen to some John Sharkey III songs and follow him on the socials
Join our DISCORD chat
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!