There’s no reserve grade for Lachlan Lewis to go back to.
Lockdown lyf continues and this week we discuss:
- NRL Hub Life and some quirkiness from the first round in South East Queensland including trainer in trouble, social media spice
- How the NRL should embrace selling virtual reality ticket to games ala Splendor XR
- Some mid-season transfer rumours including more NRL father-son nepotism
- A little bit on the Wests Tigers doco
- We reveal the TikTok Covid predictions guys source
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
Join our DISCORD chat
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!