Do you still like Rugby League?
This week we send some bad NRL takes to the sin bin including:
- The penalty crack-down starring Phil Gould as a neurosurgeon and Frankenstein
- Signed for My Old Club – Gerard Beale un-retires to comeback to the Dragons and help hook make the 2011 Broncos
- David Nofoaluma – the most powerful player in the comp
- Chris Sandow, the worlds most confident man, knows the NRL needs him back
- Who needs Paul Green? – We look at which clubs could use Queensland Origin coach
- Raiders vs the Storm – Its that week again where Lobby and Pedro’s teams clash
- Much more!
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
Join our DISCORD chat
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!