On the latest episode of NRL Boom Rookies, we’re joined by a very special guest, Brien Seeney (@NRLPhysio), to go over the season so far and an injury ravaged round 3 of the NRL, as well as answering all of your fan questions.
- Assessing injuries without all of the information
- Has this really been as bad of a season for injuries as it feels?
- Who stays in their half of the ladder for the longest? Dragons or Storm?
- Twal or Headgear – what gets on Brien’s nerves more?
- How many extra millions of dollars in cap space would you need to give the Tigers for them to have a chance at winning the comp?
- Gehamat Shibasaki, why?
- Is there as big a gap in the quality of the strength & conditioning staff at various clubs as there appears to be, or is the large gulf in how common & severe the injuries different clubs seem to get mostly down to luck?
And much, much more.
Support us on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.