We’ve got your back like you’re Luciano and we’re Joey.
The footy’s back and LBTF has go you covered. This week we talk:
- Josh McGuire and where he stands in terms of our McGuire rankings.
- Joey Johns knows balls and thinks something is up with the balls and call prove this with science
- Re-defining what it means to come off the bench
- NRL players paying too much attention to their fantasy footy scores
- Will the new rules mean scores get racked up like under 20’s days
- The Broncos weird Broncos promo and Crono goes SoCo
- How SBW will cope commentating both Rugby Codes at once
- Much more!
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!