It’s time for another Question Time podcast.
In this episode, the Zoom* Rookies continue their return to the weekly format, thus answer your questions once again, including;
- Given it was in a grand final instead of a Prelim, has Kikau replaced the Carige game in terms of infamy?
- Big braining it in the big games. Where does starting a slow utility at centre for “defence” rank in terms of coaching self-owns in the Finals/Grand Final?
- Who do you reckon on the storm team parties the hardest?
- In honour of Brandon Smith, what is your favourite cheese?
- Where does this Panthers season rank as far as all-time bottle-jobs go? Parramatta 2001? New England 2008? Golden State 2016?
This, and covering much much more that you asked us, in this week’s Question Time Boom Rookies podcast.
Support us on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.