It’s time for another Question Time podcast.
In this episode, the great Campo (@Campo37) continues his Boom Rookies stint, and we’re also joined by Matt Coleman (_MattColeman) and as Dale departs and Mitch and Bungard reman to answer your Patreon and Twitter fan questions, covering a wide array of topics including;
- What are the worst examples of botched premiership windows in the NRL era?
- What players pass your eye test but their stats never back it up? And what players pump out great numbers but look terrible doing it?
- In the pantheon of great nrl fan signs, which sign is the greatest of them all?
- Is free pizza a suitable alternative to actual money to sponsor rugby league’s second biggest comp?
- If your team loses the territory battle by 800m, how good would your halves have to be to still win the game?
This, and covering much much more that you asked us, in this week’s Question Time Boom Rookies podcast.
Support us on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.